These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Dreams



I have a dream. I am making it a reality.

Dreaming is often frowned upon by those without their own dreams. Joseph was a dreamer. His brothers tried to get rid of him but he ended up fulfilling his destiny and saving his whole family from starvation.

My bookshelves are full of stories of people who dared to dream and act. They made a difference and made their dreams come true.

I am writing the script to my own dream. My life is not a work of fiction but it is my life story. I am moulding it so the end is what I would like to see. I’m trying to make my dream a reality.

Are you?

“Dreams are good for you. People need to dream.” Shutter Island (2010)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts