These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Sunday 2 October 2011

I wonder ...


I wonder what my brother would be doing now if he were still alive. He would have been retired by now, as he would be nearing his 70th birthday. But he didn’t live even to my age. Sadly, he died well before he was 50 years old.

© MHM My brother Roy, aged 23

As I wondered about my eldest sibling it made me think about my other brothers and sisters – the ones that are still around. How much do I really know about them?

Am I in the same position of wondering what they are doing now?

I guess it wouldn’t hurt to pick up the phone and find out ...

I wonder.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts