These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Monday 3 October 2011

Connections



I’ve heard it said that connecting with people is the easiest thing in the world to do.

I’ve heard it said that connecting with people is the hardest thing in the world to do.

Observing children I see that sharing a smile together is so easy, and within minutes they are playing like they were always friends.

Some connections I don’t yet understand but I know they are true and will last a lifetime. Other connections are like frayed rope and I wish they were stronger, but no matter how I look at it, no matter what happens, these connections are not natural or true.


Connections should be natural – just like (organic) food.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts