These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Friday 23 September 2011

Multi-layered joy


Some weeks ago I was thinking about someone and I sent them a message wishing them ‘multi-layered joy’ for that particular weekend. This was because I wanted them to be happy at all levels of their existence at that time.

Since then I have also received wished in multiples. I have been wished a “multi-layered, multi-tasking, multi-tremendous week ...” I have obtained this many times over.

It is my wish at this time to share this multi-layered joy with you. I hope that everything you do, think and experience from this day forward is enriched with a portion of multi-layered happiness.

Remain blessed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts