These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Monday 26 September 2011

Love


People see love in many different ways.

It can be, after all, manifest itself in diverse ways in people’s lives.

Some show love with flowers, others with chocolates, and still more people show it with a cup of coffee, or a back rub, or a walk in the park. These are all wonderful, and I see love throughout them all.

Love can touch our lives in so many ways.

Through the ring of a phone, a letter on the door mat, breakfast in bed, a fleeting touch or look – all these are expressions of love.

Love (Ai) River Kaohsiung, Taiwan

I sometimes think of love as a river that flows for ever rather that the beauty of a bouquet of flowers that will eventually fade away.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts