These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Saturday 24 September 2011

Forgetfulness


There are some things in this world that make me forgetful and for that I am grateful.

I forget that some people are spiteful. I forget that some events are painful. I even forget that people hate me.

The things that give me memory loss? Well, they are other memories, different memories and wonderful living realities.

The memory of a smile; the beauty of a kiss; the joy of an unexpected flower; the knowledge that someone special has been thinking about you; caring words from someone who knows; the pleasure of a promise fulfilled.

I like being forgetful about the bad way things are and remembering the good way they are and will be.

It is exciting to see the world this brighter way.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts