These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Saturday 2 July 2011

Words. No words.


What do you say when you get a card from your child as they goes to bed that says “No. 1 Mummy, I love you.”
No words can suffice, but a huge smile, a hug and a whisper of thanks may help to convey the feeling of joy.
Then when you turn the small card over in your hands you see more words written - “Not said for advertising purposes, comes from the heart ...”
No words. Again. No words can match those words and thoughts.
For me right then there was just an overwhelming feeling that something is very right in this world and words alone cannot express it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts