These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Wednesday 20 July 2011

No wet lying permitted

I think I’ve seen it all now. Washing instructions have gone crazy – or maybe I have.
I found these care directions inside a pair of Morgan’s Nike basketball shorts:




So, I positioned myself at the washing machine as the final rinse cycle was ending and as soon as the door released I threw back the porthole and rescued the shorts from lying on themselves in the washing machine drum. They just lay there, mocking me as they were entwined with other equally damp clothing. They had no shame! They didn’t even cast me a second glance as I gently removed them to an upright position so that they could breathe easily and regain their dry condition.

Not!

This is going to be a difficult sport clothing care cycle – I can feel it in my waters.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts