These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Tuesday 12 July 2011

I see old people ...


I see old people.

They’re everywhere!

On the street, in the park, in the shops, in the post office. Everywhere I seem to go I see old people.

And they have this unnerving habit of looking at me. Then they smile (maybe I smile first, not sure which way it goes, but smiles are shared), after which these venerable old folk stop and talk to me. For a long time.

I think they have a plot (bit like on Dr Who) they're not just innocent harmless folk making their way along minding their own business. They are all up to something. They are linked by this mastermind plot and I want to get to the bottom of it.

When they are talking to me I can sense that they are inputting information into me. I’m sure that they are like cyborgs extracting data at the same time, but they are so clever at it, it is almost imperceptible. They call it ‘talking’ and sharing wisdom, I think of it more as global plan to do something vaguely sinister, something that I have uncovered with the code name ‘S.H.A.R.I.N.G-T.I.M.E’.

This is a warning to be wary because I understand that there are old people spreading across all nations doing the same thing as they are doing here to me.

Be very careful when you meet one of them, you may just give a hint of a smile and then you are caught in their trap. Before you know it you have learnt something that you didn’t plan to learn and it’s stuck with you forever.

If their plan works you will be transformed into one of them and start doing the same thing to innocent younger people that you meet on the streets.

Their methods are so effective that just today I found myself thinking the following thought ... “I love seeing old people. More please.”

You have been warned!

Smile at your peril.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts