These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Friday 17 June 2011

Do you understand it?



I was trying to explain some concept to M and he was, in my opinion, just refusing to accept the logic that I was putting forwards. To me it seemed simple and I was trying to get him to grasp what I was talking about.
The conversation went much like a tennis match.
He said “Blah, blah ...”
I said “Blah di blah ...”
He said “Blah, blah ...”
I said “Blah di blah ...” and so forth.
Then after his last volley when it appeared we had started to discuss another matter entirely I retorted “That doesn’t make sense!”
His response? “Neither does love.”
Match point.



Silence.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts