These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Monday 23 May 2011

Messages


Thinking about messages.

If your actions are a message, if your life is a message, what message are you sending right now? How do I transform myself into the message of myself?

Is my life message valuable and does it have anything extraordinary to impart to the receivers?

Is there anyone capable of receiving and understanding my message in its current form? Do I need to change my message and its delivery?

What messages am I looking for from the people I meet? Maybe a similar level of exceptional being that they may look for in me?

How nice it is to see in the eyes of another person that the message has been received and understood. How pleasant it is to hear from the lips of another person that all is clearly absorbed.

Message delivery complete.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts