These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Friday 1 April 2011

Running to a lie



Yesterday I wrote in my notebook that it was the end of another month. A quarter of the year has already gone into history. I am looking back into my history and I see repeated patterns of behaviour.

I have a long history of running away from things – there are many, many examples of this. In contrast I have a single history of running towards something – what does that tell me?

The running away is comfortable and easy; it is a familiar lie. The running towards was my truth. No matter what the future brings, that will always remain true.

Every relationship is reciprocal ... when you touch something it touches you."

Fringe, season 3, episode 11.

1 comment:

dell printer cartridge said...

Very well said! Thanks for sharing, nice post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts