These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Who am I?


That age old question plays in my mind from time to time and I always seem to have a different answer depending on the day, time, mood, location or company.

I am constantly changing and it has taken several decades to shape the person that I am today.

Like the potter at the wheel I am continuously altering one aspect of my creation by pressing a bit here, or smoothing out a bit there. I add water and turn the wheel at a pace to suit the change I have in mind.

My work of change is never done because who I am changes each moment.

I don’t always work alone, either. I receive help in this shaping process when gentle hands shape my world and being. To them I am grateful.

I just hope that I can consistently be the best person possible in each moment of my existence.

Who am I?

Right now I am growing into a new me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts