These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Sunday 6 March 2011

Peaceful face



I have discerned that when you have peaceful thoughts they show on your face. People have said to me how calm I look at times. Other people have said that I should smile more. Obviously at these different times my thoughts are at opposite ends of the relaxation spectrum.

This evening, when I passed a mirror I glanced at myself and I saw that peaceful face. I was thinking about something wonderful and it appeared on my face.

I know I am one of those strange people who have faith in what others deem impossible. When I think on these things that gives me a peaceful face.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts