These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Sunday 20 March 2011

Mind over matter


I’ve been thinking about people and places recently. I like people and I like going to different places. The thought that came to me the other day was that if your mind is in the right place and you are fortunate enough to be with the right people then your battle for peace and happiness is almost won.

The emotionally peaceful place that I have sometimes struggled to find is like floating on air when you are blessed with good friends, no matter where you happen to be physically.

I am blessed by good friendships and growing friendships.

And that’s all good for me.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts