These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Thursday 10 March 2011

I dare you!


Many childhood games and experiences are based on the idea of daring. We constantly challenged each other to learn about our limits and to strengthen our connections.

I have a challenge for both me and you today.

I am saying that I don’t dare to let you know me.

Do you dare to get to know me?

Dare you!


If you try, you have succeeded – because at least you tried. If you don’t try then, sorry, but you have failed.

It needs a certain amount of courage to share yourself with others and a similar amount of courage to attempt to know someone. This is not an exercise in foolishness, this is an exercise in joy.

Once again, I dare you, triple dare you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts