These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Friday 4 February 2011

How strong is hope?


The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.
Allan K. Chalmers



How strong is hope?

Hope is belief in the unknown. It is trust in the future. Hope is also confidence in your ability backed up by actions. Hope is not stationary; it is active.

Hope can move cars off trapped children.

Hope can study for hours.

Hope can find strength for that extra mile.

Hope can believe in something no-one else does.

Hope is beautiful.

Hope is simple and yet makes what seems impossible possible.

This week hope has made me smile. It has excited me and has given me an extra spring in my step. Hope has opened my mind up to unknown possibilities and has given me more confidence in what the future holds for me. With an extra dosage of hope this week I have been encouraged to dream and see the best. I have also been reminded that possibilities are endless so my dreams must never be limited.

Hope has bolstered up my actions and clarified my visions. It has become the turbo-charged engine to my days. It is the unseen hand that guides my journey.

Because I know that hope is necessary I have embraced it and felt its magnificent power moving me forwards. I have seen a reality and I am working towards making it true in my life. This week hope has been like receiving a top-up charge. And, as usual, it feels wonderful.

Hope is as strong as you make it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts