These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Friday 21 January 2011

Start as you mean to carry on

The secret of positivity

... thus read the banner on the front of a recent copy of The Big Issue. I leafed through the pages to see what gems of knowledge were hidden in ordinary paper. There, on page 23, were all the answers you could possibly need to find out how to change your perspective.

The article was only a few hundred words long but was packed with vital information. A sub-heading jumped out at me:

What are the good things in your day?

How can you balance them against the bad?

The author, Nina Grunfeld, rightly said that in order to make a list of all the good things we would have to start noticing them, minute by minute. This is where the new perspective will come from. On this journey you will discover more about yourself as well (trust me, I know this works, I’ve been doing it – even before I read this article).

The special bonus of this shift in positivity is that you find also find out what is important to you on the way. Now, that can’t be bad, can it?

Find out more at the Life Clubs website and maybe you’ll even want to add your own discoveries to My Best Thing Today – another chance to enjoy your discoveries by sharing them with others. As the article says, “Start as you mean to carry on”.

I think I may have heard this before ... the Bible springs to mind, (so I have no reason not to continue doing it, I guess). How about you?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts