These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Who am I?

Who am I?

Here is an unedited list of the answers I wrote to this question posed to myself four years ago:

Time waster

Dreamer

Writer

Researcher

Friend

Lover

Confidant

Sister

Aunty

Helper

Soul-mate

Planner

Comforter

Calmer

Peacemaker

Bank

Woman

Sick person

Reader

Adventurer

Passionate

Cold

Cruel

Mean

Resentful

The question I asked next was ‘Am I consistent (i.e. static) or am I improving?’

If I were to answer the same original question ‘Who am I?’ today, most of my answers would be the same but some have changed because I have changed. I am the same core person but I have taken action in many areas of my life and by raising my standards for myself I am happily increasing quality in every area of my life.

Who am I today? A happy woman looking forward to even greater times.

Who are you?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts