These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Tuesday 15 July 2008

Edited thoughts


I’ve had time to think – not sure it’s a good thing as logically my mind is telling me it’s best to leave you alone. But I know that logic never had anything to do with love. I think it’s love that I’m experiencing. It could be obsession because it definitely is not [just] lust. Anyway, logically I cannot see anything in the future for you and I. …
Being alone … has given me the chance to remember the first days of our passion – and the last days. I want them again. I want you. I want to want you. It feels so good to desire you. When I [hear] any form of affection from you to me – I instantly react. Physically I am betrayed – but I love the feeling you ignite in me.

I don’t want anyone else but you …

I need to keep on loving you to keep on being me. …

I want my next real touch to be from you. …

My heart travels south in my body at the thought of you and my strongest pulse weeps at the sense of your touch.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts